Intermediate Project Party
Enjoy an Exciting and "sewfilled" time with cool projects for this Intermediate Sewing class.
Project example: Infinity Scarf-everyone wants one and you can make so many different styles and use different weight fabrics for year round wear-ability.
Project example: Zipper Pouch wristlet- worry about doing zippers? fear no more! Awesome fabrics to choose from.
Available for those who have completed a Sewing 101 class or Workshop or have previous sewing skills.
Please do not sign up unless you have taken sewing 101.
Class size is Limited number of students. Sign up early to reserve your spot.
Projects may include:
- Zipper wristlet Pouch- get over the fear of installing a zipper in a fun way.
- Drawstring Bag- perfect for kids, breads, storage, organizing your suitcase, and more.
- Velcro or Buttonhole project- time permitting we'll learn the ins and outs of the Hook & Loop and amazing buttonholes creations.
- Infinity Scarf- my favorite just cause you can make them in such a sort time and they look adorable!!
- .....and more. This is just a short list of items we can make at our project parties. I bring all the fabric supplies and you bring yourself, your machine, and your sewing toolbox. Great day of fun and learning new sewing skills that will last you a lifetime and beyond.
No pattern purchase Required.
Supply fee includes ALL Fabric, zipper, and Patterns needed for the class.
You will still need to bring your sewing machine, sewing "tool box", and matching metler threads. You can wait until you pick out your fabric and buy matching threads at the store.
We recommend you take all of the 201 classes offered before moving to the advanced 301 classes.