Advanced - 301
Pre-requisite : Sewing 101 AND 201 or previous sewing knowledge.
Pattern and fabric purchase required before class. A supply list will be available upon sign-up.
- Ladies gauchos- making a waist band instead of elastic band
- Plastic Bag Caddy- making elastic casings
- Pet Bed-learning about batting
- Tote Bag- learning about construction, and pockets
- Pillowcase Dress- baby/ toddler girls- learning about casings
- In the Hoop Machine Applique (specialty project)
- In the Hoop Embroidery (specialty project)
Kits are available upon request. Limited supply so please order early.
Sewing 301- 10am-4pm Workshops -
Include 2 of the 301 projects or specialty projects
IF you and your friends would like to book a class just for your group. Email or call the store with requests. Please include the number of students, project desired, and options for dates/times. Sorry due to nature of events there are no refunds if you don't show up for classes.
You may reschedule up to 7 days before class event for another time once. No Refunds. Sorry, no refunds if you don't show up for class the day of your scheduled event.
Payment required to hold your spot for classes. Gift certificates are available. If you reserve your spot with a gift certificate and don't show up there are no refunds.
Please have your machine serviced and cleaned before class. A good working machine is a must. Bring into store a few days before scheduled class and pick up when you arrive for class.
Call for very reasonable rates. Min. Age 14 and up unless taking with parent or guardian.