Intermediate - 201
Pre-requisite :Sewing 101 or previous basic sewing knowledge.
Pattern and fabric purchase required before class. Supply list will be available upon sign-up.
- Pajama pants or shorts with elastic waist (commercial pattern)
- Skirt with elastic waist (commercial pattern)
- Hostess Apron- learning to use bias tape
- Reversible pleated bias bag (make our own pattern)
- Shoulder shopping bag (commercial pattern)
- project parties may include zipper wristlet pouch, drawstring bags, bias aprons, and more!!
Kits are available upon request. Limited supply so please order early.
Intermediate Workshop 10:am-4:00pm (Break for lunch 12:30-1:30)
Includes 2 - 201 Sewing Classes all in one day.
- Hostess Apron(Bias Tape)
- Skirt(Elastic waist & hem) OR * Pajama pants or shorts(elastic waist & hem)
No pattern purchase for the Apron.
A pattern will be needed for pants/shorts and Skirt. Fabric purchase will be required and a supply list will be available upon sign-up.
Kits are available upon request for the Apron and PJ pants/shorts and Skirt.
We recommend you take all of the 201 classes offered before moving to the advanced 301 classes.
There are no refunds due to nature of event if you don't show up for class. You may sometimes with approval reschedule up to 7 days prior to event one time.
You may reschedule up to 7 days before class event for another time once. No Refunds. Sorry, no refunds if you don't show up for class the day of your scheduled event.
Payment required to hold your spot for classes. Gift certificates are available. If you reserve your spot with a gift certificate and don't show up there are no refunds.
Please have your machine serviced and cleaned before class. A good working machine is a must. Bring into store a few days before scheduled class and pick up when you arrive for class.
Call for very reasonable rates. Min. Age 14 and up unless taking with parent or guardian.