The exceptionally sturdy and reliable hobbylock™ 2.5 machine offers an automatic system for thread tension that makes it easier to get the right setting with a precise stitch result.
Give your ideas the perfect finish.
PFAFF® Color Touch Screen
Get all the sewing information you need directly on a beautiful, high-resolution color touch screen that measures 70mm x 53mm (3.5″).
Large Sewing Space
the sewing area to the right of the needle is nearly 10” (250mm), great for sewing large amounts of fabric or batting
The Original IDT™ System
Original since 1968. The Integrated Dual Feed from PFAFF®precisely feeds all types of fabric from top and bottom for perfect stitching every time.
Exclusive PFAFF® Stitch Techniques
Experience world class, unique and advanced stitch techniques for sophisticated design such as floating stitches, triple, double and single ribbon stitches, and stacking stitches.
Exclusive Stitch Creator™ Feature
Create new 9mm stitches or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity
4, 3, 2 thread sewing
Many options for utility and decorative sewing.
Sturdy machine with a large sewing space
A large sewing space ensures easy maneuvering of fabric.
Trim, stitch, overcast and decorate projects in half the time.
Auto Tension Dial
You select the desired stitch and thread tension is automatically set.
Threads pull easily when the presser foot is up.
- Accessory box
- Knife blade (for the movable upper cutter)
- Thread unreeling discs (4)
- Thread spool nets (4)
- Allen key
- Cone holders (4)
- Dust cover
- Lint brush
- Waste tray
- Needle threader
- Needle pack
- 4-thread overlock – reinforced overlock stitch for perfect sewing, trimming and finishing.
- 3-thread overlock – wide and narrow overlock seams and decorative techniques.
- 2-thread overlock – rolled edge and flatloc, wide and narrow.
- Built-in rolled edge – sew 2 or 3-thread rolled hems quickly without changing the presser foot or stitch plate.